Topic: Halloween Objects

Here is a set of objects designed for use in Halloween themed levels.  It is not yet complete, however this is a fairly good snapshot of what it will include.  If you have any suggestions for other objects to include in the final distribution please let me know, and if you find any bugs please tell me.

Download From:https://sites.google.com/site/thereallu … le-cabinet

How to use:
1. All "Ghost" objects are placed in the level just like any other enemy, the difference between these and standard enemies is the fact that these are nearly invisible.
2. In order to create a Will 'o Wisp, you will have to place the "Dead Rising" object in a place where the player is forced to touch it.  Also, make sure that you place a "Rest in Peace" object in a place where the player must touch it.  If you place either of these objects in a place where the player doesn't have to touch them they will either a) not gain a ring stealing ghost follower or b) not get rid of their ring stealing ghost follower.

Planned Features:
1. A set of pumpkin enemies.
2. Anything else within reason which the community would like to see in a Halloween object pack.

If I knew then what I know now I'd tell you that the story's true.  Cause whatever you do, it comes back to you.  -Slaughter, Burning Bridges

Re: Halloween Objects

how about a hand from the grave or floor to pulling the player wink

http://ssdw.nl/forum/getforumpic.php

This is sweet big_smile i cant wait to try this out,thank you smile

Umm... they don't work...

Last edited by Aquaria The Hedgehog (2012-02-14 11:45:54)

~Keep calm and carry on~

Sorry, but I have not worked on these objects in a while.  You can think of this as an abandoned part of a project that may or may not see the light of day.  Everything can easily be scripted on your own though, I suggest you study how objects work if you want to make them for yourself smile.  You can find all kinds of documentation on the wiki for how to code them.

If I knew then what I know now I'd tell you that the story's true.  Cause whatever you do, it comes back to you.  -Slaughter, Burning Bridges