Topic: Hello, I'm new here

I've been playing this game for only a short time, but I can already tell that it has the potential to be great.  I've already started messing around with the level editor and I hope that one day I will be good enough to help design some of the levels for the main game.

I have one major question, when I finish with a custom level, what is the best free site on which I can upload the finished product?  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

If I knew then what I know now I'd tell you that the story's true.  Cause whatever you do, it comes back to you.  -Slaughter, Burning Bridges

Re: Hello, I'm new here

lunarrush wrote:

I have one major question, when I finish with a custom level, what is the best free site on which I can upload the finished product?

Welcome!

Try Rapidshare... that's what I use.

See my page (You can do it with my post in Custom levels>Quest:Temple Ruin. It´s a google site, but its great for uploading the levels. And easy smile

Piece of cake...!

Welcome, lunarrush smile

Thank you all for the welcome, I'll have to try those two sites and see which one would work better for me, thank you for the advice.

If I knew then what I know now I'd tell you that the story's true.  Cause whatever you do, it comes back to you.  -Slaughter, Burning Bridges