Topic: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBmVddhMHTU

Effect: -1 = 255 lives = γ5
Level: Chemical Plant Zone 2

How to make: with at least one ring, jump on the spike when you are one second of air. So you die twice. try this when are with one life. so you will get the maximum life. Do not recommend you take the monitor 1 life, because you go back to 0, 1, 2 lives...

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

Does this only work with a specific version of the game, CPU and/or Bios?

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

I do not know, but try wink

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

Nice trick there!

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

well lets see can be done with both 2P and 1P modes that's what i know the  code for level select is  19,65,09,17 and for debug (so called) 01 09 09 02 01 01 02 04 (once in level select)

www.facebook.com/24XFSAL  Hasn't been updated anytime recently, don't bother.
I'm on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/rain-new-holy - I plan to upload one soon.
Name change from 24XFSAL coming soon. Currently studying for Information Technology and Game development. (Also studying game theory in spare time.)

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

aronthehedgehog wrote:

well lets see can be done with both 2P and 1P modes that's what i know the  code for level select is  19,65,09,17 and for debug (so called) 01 09 09 02 01 01 02 04 (once in level select)

thanks

Yoshimitsu the Hedgehog

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/518/4zcx.jpg

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

ask me for some for sonic the hedgehog 1,2,3 n' knuckles cheats

www.facebook.com/24XFSAL  Hasn't been updated anytime recently, don't bother.
I'm on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/rain-new-holy - I plan to upload one soon.
Name change from 24XFSAL coming soon. Currently studying for Information Technology and Game development. (Also studying game theory in spare time.)

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

aronthehedgehog wrote:

ask me for some for sonic the hedgehog 1,2,3 n' knuckles cheats

i asked for this

Yoshimitsu the Hedgehog

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/518/4zcx.jpg

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

yeah i play sonic, star wars, final fantasy, tekken yeah i just play just about any game.

www.facebook.com/24XFSAL  Hasn't been updated anytime recently, don't bother.
I'm on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/rain-new-holy - I plan to upload one soon.
Name change from 24XFSAL coming soon. Currently studying for Information Technology and Game development. (Also studying game theory in spare time.)

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

aronthehedgehog wrote:

yeah i play sonic, star wars, final fantasy, tekken yeah i just play just about any game.

coool lol

Yoshimitsu the Hedgehog

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/518/4zcx.jpg

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

yuushmitsu wrote:
aronthehedgehog wrote:

yeah i play sonic, star wars, final fantasy, tekken yeah i just play just about any game.

coool

Not just cool, but uber. ÜBER I MEAN

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

STALTZ wrote:
yuushmitsu wrote:
aronthehedgehog wrote:

yeah i play sonic, star wars, final fantasy, tekken yeah i just play just about any game.

coool

Not just cool, but uber. ÜBER I MEAN

I'd rather say that this train is good, sir!

Last edited by Yuush (2013-08-07 14:01:20)

http://i39.tinypic.com/o6zq6o.png

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

4, 1, 2, 6 (super sonic) big_smile

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

MatheusRRR wrote:

4, 1, 2, 6 (super sonic) big_smile

that's what i was forgetting.

www.facebook.com/24XFSAL  Hasn't been updated anytime recently, don't bother.
I'm on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/rain-new-holy - I plan to upload one soon.
Name change from 24XFSAL coming soon. Currently studying for Information Technology and Game development. (Also studying game theory in spare time.)

Re: [bug] Sonic 2 Genesis Maximum of lives

gracias