Re: Hi!

STALTZ wrote:

Lets quit the english, it just brings these random strangers.

Well yeah it does, especially when it says things like this:

STALTZ wrote:

E esse foi sempre o problema da GB. Nao tinha nenhum conflito e nenhuma guerra separando usuarios A e usuarios B. Tinha voce, tinha uma boa parcela de usuarios inteligentes, e tinha um mar de sonicnoobs. A parte dos usuarios com cerebro estava de saco cheio dos sonicnoobs, estes sim eram os que sujavam tudo. Os nao noobs comecaram a reclamar da noobice. A gente queria liberdade disso. Insistimos. Insistimos. E de repente, vc fecha tudo. Essa foi a historia da GB.

Seriously, you are calling an entire group of people Sonic noobs?  That's a bit unfair in context, you immediately assume that this entire forum is populated entirely by people of this variety who, according to your own statements, lack real intelligence.

Honestly, I don't see what you're trying to accomplish by posting further about this, you seem like you're just trying to hurt Alex and in all reality you've gotten what you claimed you were after.  You wanted it to be known what happened in the past and you have an entire article written on it with links to evidence.  Someone earlier asked Alex to apologize and he did, what are you after by keeping this a public conversation at this point on a public forum and then expecting a language barrier to keep random people from reading what you say and responding with discussion?  I understand that you're angry about what happened, but its not like continued ranting about the subject and taking aim at random people with your arguments is going to help your cause.

If I knew then what I know now I'd tell you that the story's true.  Cause whatever you do, it comes back to you.  -Slaughter, Burning Bridges

Re: Hi!

You just simply dont know the whole story, plus google translate isnt helping you.

Re: Hi!

lunarrush wrote:
STALTZ wrote:

Lets quit the english, it just brings these random strangers.

Well yeah it does, especially when it says things like this:

STALTZ wrote:

E esse foi sempre o problema da GB. Nao tinha nenhum conflito e nenhuma guerra separando usuarios A e usuarios B. Tinha voce, tinha uma boa parcela de usuarios inteligentes, e tinha um mar de sonicnoobs. A parte dos usuarios com cerebro estava de saco cheio dos sonicnoobs, estes sim eram os que sujavam tudo. Os nao noobs comecaram a reclamar da noobice. A gente queria liberdade disso. Insistimos. Insistimos. E de repente, vc fecha tudo. Essa foi a historia da GB.

Seriously, you are calling an entire group of people Sonic noobs?  That's a bit unfair in context, you immediately assume that this entire forum is populated entirely by people of this variety who, according to your own statements, lack real intelligence.

Honestly, I don't see what you're trying to accomplish by posting further about this, you seem like you're just trying to hurt Alex and in all reality you've gotten what you claimed you were after.  You wanted it to be known what happened in the past and you have an entire article written on it with links to evidence.  Someone earlier asked Alex to apologize and he did, what are you after by keeping this a public conversation at this point on a public forum and then expecting a language barrier to keep random people from reading what you say and responding with discussion?  I understand that you're angry about what happened, but its not like continued ranting about the subject and taking aim at random people with your arguments is going to help your cause.

yes

Yoshimitsu the Hedgehog

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/518/4zcx.jpg

Re: Hi!

"I'm sorry" <-- tao superficial quanto piscina de criança

http://i.imgur.com/7bHEVW1.jpg

Re: Hi!

you are full of self-importance, aren't you? You have claimed it yourself:

> Superior aos noobs? Com certeza. Definitivamente. Vc deveria ver o mesmo.

No, I don't see any superiority in all this. All I see are inflated self-images, full of pride. "Ghosts that won't go away", right?

You post a link to a page where you show the image of a king full of himself, claiming that this represents a virtual character called Alex. This avatar is responsible for some "admin trauma" that persists to this day. Somehow, this avatar is also responsible for the ending of other websites created in later years.

See, the root cause of trouble is self-importance, not the virtual character. Self-importance is a virus in the psyche, but you are blind to this. Self-importance just causes destruction. 7,8 years ago, I was trapped in the same shit, equally blind. Not anymore. When you see that something is dangerous, insane, poisonous, it drops.



> Que outra alternativa sobra na nossa mente exceto entender que vc era um ditador/rei?

There is an alternative for your mind, yes: see the delusion. Can you find the "king" Alex anywhere?

You don't realize that the "king" Alex doesn't exist. It lives in your head. It's a fiction, a fake, a mental character. It's nothing but a projection of yourself. You just proved it! But you can't see it! My god.

In your page, you say:

> The community itself must filter out trolls and spammers, but any newcomer should be welcomed.

Do you really believe that?



> Nao tinha nenhum conflito e nenhuma guerra separando usuarios A e usuarios B. Tinha voce, tinha uma boa parcela de usuarios inteligentes, e tinha um mar de sonicnoobs. A parte dos usuarios com cerebro estava de saco cheio dos sonicnoobs, estes sim eram os que sujavam tudo.

You first say that there was no conflict between "users A" and "users B". Then, you say there were the "intelligent folks" and a bunch of "noobs". The "intelligent folks", who had "real brains", were pissed off with the "noobs", because "the noobs made the place dirty".

see, you are saying yourself there was conflict. But you can't see it! My god. And you call yourself "intelligent". sad



> é mais confortavel ne? Lidar com gente que te ama, te obedece, te idolatra, e se comporta como criança.

BS. Psychologically, I (thankfully) no longer depend on anybody. If there is dependence, there is fear, and therefore a conflicted thinking. Endless violence. Agression. Brutality.



> If you think that this isn't any better than what come from the "sonicnoobs", I think that you are in delusion.

Fortunately, I learned there is a thing called humility that is the understanding that you are not "superior" to ANYBODY else. In actuality, "superior" and "inferior" are just thoughts that don't mean anything.

Nowadays, pretty much anyone can get an academic degree, be the CEO of this or that or pick up technical skills in a book. Pretty impressive smile, it's true, but it is not "intelligence" at all. Intelligence means: not to be violent. Not to be hateful. Not to think one is "superior" or "inferior". Not to be proud. And for the arising of intelligence, self-importance must not be there.



> O que a gente quer? Sei lá. Nada.

If you want nothing, then what is this all about?



> Só achamos uma piada muito grande essa comunidade aqui. E muito estranho como vc levou tanto tempo pra minimamente perdoar ou esquecer nós. nem te ofendemos tao agressivamente, só discordamos de vc. Todo mundo discorda na internet.

alright, smile I now understand.

Re: Hi!

desde 2004 tentando sem sucesso botar ordem no caos
em todos os aspectos de sua vida

fim

http://i.imgur.com/7bHEVW1.jpg

Re: Hi!

Alexandre wrote:

No, I don't see any superiority in all this. All I see are inflated self-images, full of pride. "Ghosts that won't go away", right?

Pero que sí pero que non.

Con estas razones perdía el pobre caballero el juicio, y desvelábase por entenderlas y desentrañarles el sentido, que no se lo sacara ni las entendiera el mesmo Aristóteles, si resucitara para sólo ello.

Alexandre wrote:

BS. Psychologically, I (thankfully) no longer depend on anybody. If there is dependence, there is fear, and therefore a conflicted thinking. Endless violence. Agression. Brutality.

Usted tienes una dependensa de SEGA corporation, en efeto, rematado ya su juicio, vino a dar en el más estraño pensamiento que jamás dio loco en el mundo; y fue que le pareció convenible y necesario, así para el aumento de su honra como para el servicio de su república, hacerse caballero andante

Alexandre wrote:

see, you are saying yourself there was conflict. But you can't see it! My god. And you call yourself "intelligent". sad

JAJAJAJA, Llenósele la fantasía de todo aquello que leía en los libros, así de encantamentos como de pendencia

En resolución, él se enfrascó tanto en su letura, que se le pasaban las noches leyendo de claro en claro, y los días de turbio en turbio, donde estas la compaixon señor Sonic?

Re: Hi!

OK, OK, I know I said I wouldn't say anything else, but I'm sorry. X'D

I can't quit laughing at the fact that these guys claim to be intelligent yet don't realize I can understand basically everything that's said here.

Trying to use language barriers online to have a private conversation is almost as stupid as posting a conversation like this in a public forum or something.

But really, I have to say something about this:

diogo123 wrote:

Projects from the "intelligent folks" that once were Gaming Brasil users:
http://www.roguelegacy.com/
http://www.chasmgame.com/
http://joymasher.com/
http://www.oniken.net/
http://iroquote.com/
http://www.indiedb.com/games/cold-tension
If you think that this isn't any better than what come from the "sonicnoobs", I think that you are in delusion.

I giggled a bit at this. The games do look cool, actually. But... a few small questions.

So which one of these are made by you, or any of the others posting here? Are any of the creators for these games currently here and harassing everyone? If so then I want to ask why someone obviously so talented would waste their time here being an asshole to not just Alex, but now, everyone here by basically insulting the entire forum. Honestly, you should have better things to do. Maybe making more games for, you know, money, or something.

Even if any of you did make those games, I do believe you're being a bit biased in calling everyone here 'incapable sonicnoobs'. (and, FYI: 'Sonic' and 'noob' are 2 different words. Just thought I'd like to point this second-grade error out to someone with obviously higher intelligence than myself.)

Allow me to show you just how wrong you are.

I'm making this game called Haywire. Sure, its not on the Open Surge engine. It's made in Construct 2. However, it started out here. It's nowhere near done yet, I'll admit. But I'm still learning about this new engine I'm using. I am still making music for it, and still developing art for all the sprites and backgrounds. I'm doing basically this entire game by myself, on my own time, on top of a job and my college education.

Oh and let's not forget one member of the forum who was inspired from his game-making experiences here to make a game that won fourth globally in the Microsoft Imagine Cup. Some fun facts for you: I helped with that too by making music, and this entire game was liked by Alexey Pajitnov. For those of you don't know, that's the man who created Tetris. He was a judge in this competition.

But seriously though, for people claiming to be intelligent, you all are doing quite a great job at making yourselves look like idiots. Keep going, if you think it'll do any good. Really, I applaud every one of you involved in this whole situation here, it's quite fun to watch for a gringo 'sonicnoob' like myself. big_smile

Re: Hi!

SilverstepP wrote:

Allow me to show you just how wrong you are.

I'm making this game called Haywire.

Yo gusto los grafichos, es como un cabalerro andante
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/32/1376014865-lol.png

Un dia puedes ser como Juan Carmacko ou lo señor Americano McGee, buena suerte en su proyecto big_smile

Oh and let's not forget one member of the forum who was inspired from his game-making experiences here to make a game that won fourth globally in the Microsoft Imagine Cup. Some fun facts for you: I helped with that too by making music

E dae

Last edited by ArribaleX (2013-08-09 02:21:13)

Re: Hi!

i just used google translate on all texts and i gotta say, it's the least intelligent thing you could do, silverstep
oh, wait, there's another one actually: trying to argue over a topic you were not part of back then
sorry again, there's yet another one: feeding trolls

thanks, man!

Last edited by neves (2013-08-09 02:30:26)

http://i.imgur.com/7bHEVW1.jpg

Re: Hi!

neves wrote:

i just used google translate on all texts and i gotta say, it's the least intelligent thing you could do
oh, wait, there's another one actually: trying to argue over a topic you were not part of back then
sorry again, there's yet another one: feeding trolls

thanks, man!

Always happy to help. wink

Re: Hi!

SilverstepP wrote:
neves wrote:

i just used google translate on all texts and i gotta say, it's the least intelligent thing you could do
oh, wait, there's another one actually: trying to argue over a topic you were not part of back then
sorry again, there's yet another one: feeding trolls

thanks, man!

Always happy to help. wink

legal, agora vai SE ajudar, acho que voce ta precisando
usar tradutor em conversa de troll pq vc liga pra isso eh muita idiotice

http://i.imgur.com/7bHEVW1.jpg

Re: Hi!

neves wrote:
SilverstepP wrote:
neves wrote:

i just used google translate on all texts and i gotta say, it's the least intelligent thing you could do
oh, wait, there's another one actually: trying to argue over a topic you were not part of back then
sorry again, there's yet another one: feeding trolls

thanks, man!

Always happy to help. wink

legal, agora vai SE ajudar, acho que voce ta precisando
usar tradutor em conversa de troll pq vc liga pra isso eh muita idiotice

I care about the idiocy here mainly because of the execution of this 'plan' of all of yours. I honestly don't even know what any of you are hoping to achieve here, and it's hilarious how disorganized you all seem to be. Even more so considering that this didn't even happen in close proximity to the site going down. You're talking about something that's happened over 3 years ago. Seriously? It's a bit odd how dreadfully important this seemed to become in the last, say, couple of months to you all, so the motivation really shows here.

Alex might have done some stuff in the past that I don't know about, sure. I'm merely pointing out that any insults or claims of incompetence directed at the "sonicnoob" forum as a whole are quite untrue. I have provided pretty decent evidence of that.

But, yeah. Let's be honest here. I know this won't stop you, so troll away! I can't wait to see what fun is in store next. I'll go back to being silent and watching from the sidelines again. tongue

Re: Hi!

SilverstepP wrote:

You're talking about something that's happened over 3 years ago

more than 6 years ago, actually. I am also not sure what is the purpose of all this, if any. You've got attention.

whatever new point you want to call for attention, whatever other thing you want to expose, whatever "ghosts" you might want to bring on, or even whatever pleasure you may derive from trolling... do what you will. I'm listening, and nobody is going to stop you now. smile

Re: Hi!

Sirs,
You're not gonna be smarter if you're here just to show off without knowing the facts.
We're here with a purpose. You guys are defending blindly.
You're the one being a troll, douche bags.

Last edited by Yuush (2013-08-09 04:55:44)

http://i39.tinypic.com/o6zq6o.png

Re: Hi!

Yuush wrote:

SilverstepP, let me just show you my opinion about your attitude:
You're simply defending Alex, because you sympathize with him, be it for his contribution to this forum, be it because you simply admire him. So, in a passionate way you're just judging us all stupid because you simply disagree with us. That's really unfair.
Now, whether you think our attitude is immature or not, it doesn't really matter. What matter is that we were ALL screwed up by Alex's behaviour that time. I know protesting here seems immature, but it isn't. Just like a normal riot, it has to be heard by everyone. It has to be shocking in order to be effective. You may not like it, because we're disturbing your place, I know. But since your "leader" once was able to ignore his community for his own sake, we simply could do the same here. So hold on your horses before kissing his ass indefinitely.
So, even though it seems natural for you guys not to find any kind of sense of us coming here rioting, even though you all may find us immature, try to think OUT OF THE BOX. Both Americans and Brazilians, as well as lots of differente people around the world, tend to think that we should mantain the order at any cost. We were taught that anyone who opposes a leader is opposing order, peace or any other utopic stuff. Keep in mind that this is not a free trolling. We're not here without purpose.
Once Alex fucked up a community with so much potential....  We were almost pioneers in game devolping here. I mean, at least for people who were still learning. It was so fucking cool that during Gaming Brasil's existence, many of us just dropped the idea of making fangames and started to work on original material instead. It was amazing. And Alex, when he got fed up, instead of letting another person run the community, he just turned it off.
He might just as well end this community. It's a matter of time or insatisfaction. I'm not here to DEMAND him to apologize himself. Yes, I was tauting him, I admit. But that's just because he was ignoring me. What I want here is just reflection. If he has to apologize, that should be done by his own will, not by pressure. Still, I think it's crucial for you guys KNOW what's going on. So, try to wear OUR SHOES TOO istead of having this partial view. However, if you prefere to defend Alex blindly, just shut the fuck up and try not to say bullshit before knowing the history of this.
You're not gonna be smarter or worse-ass if you're here just to show off without knowing the facts. Don't become a troll to fight trolls, because you're just being worse.

Sir,

i'm not a "leader" of any person, I just happen to have started this.

you're exposing the facts, aren't you? You're also exposing that you believed the past work was "so fucking cool", but that "the leader" was a "dictator" who ignored you, and so on. Now, what kind of apology would you like? What kind of reflections would you like to see, beyond the ones I have just provided?

Yuush wrote:

He might just as well end this community. It's a matter of time or insatisfaction.

No, I might not, because: 1) community members are also connected through facebook and 2) the game is open source/free software, as I didn't close anything.

Re: Hi!

Yuush wrote:

Sirs,
You're not gonna be smarter if you're here just to show off without knowing the facts.
We're here with a purpose. You guys are defending blindly.
You're the one being a troll, douche bags.

Heh.

Oh, I'm pretty sure Alex can tell you that him and I don't see eye-to-eye on everything, so I'd definitely not consider myself 'defending blindly'. I've been told about this situation. I looked at the web links posted here, did some rooting around, and went to the site that Alex took down. And I saw the message there.

You'd probably achieve a lot more by being straightforward and talking about the issue than posting GIF images of kids dancing "for the lulz" and dramatically complaining over and over again to cause chaos. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously after doing that?

Still, that said, I don't really know what you're wanting out of this, and I still haven't gotten an answer as to why this issue suddenly has re-emerged after 6 years.

Re: Hi!

Alexandre wrote:

> é mais confortavel ne? Lidar com gente que te ama, te obedece, te idolatra, e se comporta como criança.

BS. Psychologically, I (thankfully) no longer depend on anybody. If there is dependence, there is fear, and therefore a conflicted thinking. Endless violence. Agression. Brutality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MK1q9fZjeI

Last edited by STALTZ (2013-08-09 05:30:23)

Re: Hi!

A partir de agora falando portugues zuado pra nao ser traduzido. (nao vai traduzir manualmente ta, senhor alex?)

Alexandre wrote:

You first say that there was no conflict between "users A" and "users B". Then, you say there were the "intelligent folks" and a bunch of "noobs". The "intelligent folks", who had "real brains", were pissed off with the "noobs", because "the noobs made the place dirty".

see, you are saying yourself there was conflict. But you can't see it! My god. And you call yourself "intelligent".

Sss somus inteliggentis. Vcc conttinua n entendendu o q si passoou na GB. Nunka foi 1 coflito entri grupus di pessoaz, foi entr ideologiaz. A genchi acreditava no "criassaum di jogus eh aki", e a gente nn via nenhu sensu ter ou apoiah conteudu do tipo "comofas pular mola hihihihi somic somic". Foi uma gueha contra NOOBISMO.

Noobismu tem cura. Lembru mto bem ki o diogo123 era nuub quandu chego. Na companhia certa (leeeia-ce vendu os exemplus certus), eli mudou. E issu poderia acotecer com otros noobs, se a genche encaminhasse elis pra direcao cert.

Era uma kestao de alinhah a ideologia daa GB com o ki tinha de melhor na comunidade: criassaum de jogos eh aki, e as pezoas involvidaz en fazeh minigames, materias, etc. vcsabe mto benn que isu era u melhor da gb.

Ehcomo se vc visse criancas analfabetas, e aoinvez d ensinar elaz aescrevere, vc soh tem pena e defendea iggnoracia deles. A genche nao honestamenchi achamos que saum pezoas inferiores.eh conteudu inferoh.

No finau das contas, foi uma questaum do SEU orgulho e "self-importance" manteh aquele noobismo da GB. Lembro mto claramente nois falando via IM, ki vc queria manter a enchu hada de fangames de sonic na pagina inisial pq trasia visitantes. Vcqueria reconhecimentu pelus seus jogos de sonic. Tudoq vc keria, pelovisto, era uma fanbase de sonic. Vcnao queria dar cotninuacao ao "criacaode jgoos eh aki". Tantu que vcexplodiu tudu e foi fazer o que? Jogo de sonic e suafanbase. Esquece criassaumde jogus neh?

Ki desilusao eu to vendo? Me esplicase vc naum me acha inteligech.

Re: Hi!

To the Americans of the Almighty United States of America: we dont have a purpose here, and we dont even want anything like revenge or get apologies. We're simply continuing a conversation that was suddenly interrupted.

Re: Hi!

SilverstepP wrote:

I care about the idiocy here mainly because of the execution of this 'plan' of all of yours.

Omg youre absolutely clueless what we are talking about. Just stop, its getting too funny.

Re: Hi!

yes

Re: Hi!

Yuush wrote:

Still, I think it's crucial for you guys KNOW what's going on.

STALTZ wrote:

Omg youre absolutely clueless what we are talking about. Just stop, its getting too funny.

...

SilverstepP wrote:

it's hilarious how disorganized you all seem to be

I'm sorry, this just brought me to tears in laughter. You explain to me what happened (or attempt to) and start screaming 'you don't understand'?

roll

Oh you people.

Don't worry though. This will be the last response I give, since I'm so unwelcome here. Clearly nothing is going to change. Hell, it didn't after over 6 years, and I actually have things to do between now and 2019 that don't involve obsessing about a disagreement in a forum.

So.... bye. wink

Last edited by SilverstepP (2013-08-09 06:42:30)

Re: Hi!

I'll go back to being silent and watching from the sidelines again.

nope

this just brought me to tears in laughter

hardly

This will be the last response I give

hardly(2)

and it's hilarious how disorganized you all seem to be

that's perfet because
http://24.media.tumblr.com/b7dc709831c5414452f81844d07ca0be/tumblr_mgk0g0JvtX1r7ui8go1_500.gif

http://i.imgur.com/7bHEVW1.jpg

Re: Hi!

whatever new point you want to call for attention, whatever other thing you want to expose, whatever "ghosts" you might want to bring on, or even whatever pleasure you may derive from trolling... do what you will. I'm listening, and nobody is going to stop you now.

estou a-man-do você usar essa palavrinha que eu só mencionei uma vez, significa MUITA coisa big_smile

http://i.imgur.com/7bHEVW1.jpg