Topic: List of all available levels

Hi,

I want a list of all playable levels with the latest official unmodified engine (OpenSurge builds). To play something more than the levels included.

Thanks!

Re: List of all available levels

i think you're better off chasing mods instead of separate levels

because nowadays, levels in mods demand too many dependencies (sprites, objects, and so on)

Ok got it

what if I don't want any mod and want to incorporate it in Open Sonic in order to make the game quite more extended?

Looks like the community is focusing more on complete mods than in separate levels or quests. However I think that it would be nice to ask the users to tag their posts with something so a search can give mods and quests separately in the future.

alexis9000 wrote:

what if I don't want any mod and want to incorporate it in Open Sonic in order to make the game quite more extended?

OpenSonic is a very old version. OpenSurge has way more possibilities for creating custom content and I think that it is standard choice for any mod, so most of the content will be not compatible with OpenSonic.
The easiest thing is to switch to OpenSurge (that for creating your stuff will be better) and simply copy all Sonic sprites file there if you are willing to have Sonic as a character, then start copying the content from the mods.

Piece of cake...!

TheSeventhEmerald wrote:

Looks like the community is focusing more on complete mods than in separate levels or quests. However I think that it would be nice to ask the users to tag their posts with something so a search can give mods and quests separately in the future.

alexis9000 wrote:

OpenSonic is a very old version. OpenSurge has way more possibilities for creating custom content and I think that it is standard choice for any mod, so most of the content will be not compatible with OpenSonic.
The easiest thing is to switch to OpenSurge (that for creating your stuff will be better) and simply copy all Sonic sprites file there if you are willing to have Sonic as a character, then start copying the content from the mods.

Piece of cake...!

Oh, I understand. Tx a lot.